Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162
Colorado Rockies outfielder Sam Hilliard is starting in the final game of the regular season versus right-hander Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday afternoon.
Hilliard is replacing Yonathan Daza in center field and hitting second. He hit a pinch-hit, game-tying solo homer in an extra-inning win over the Brewers on Saturday.
numberFire's models expect Hilliard to score 11.9 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,500.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Wade Davis 'will be Colorado's closer' to start 2020 season February 11th, 2020
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019