Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Austin Hays is starting in Sunday afternoon's season finale versus left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez and the Boston Red Sox.
Hays is in center field and hitting second. Steve Wilkerson is moving to right in place of DJ Stewart.
numberFire's models expect Hays to score 12.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,100.
- Yankees' Jonathan Loaisiga in New York July 6th, 2020
- Rockies' Charlie Blackmon (COVID-19) remains at home in Georgia July 6th, 2020
- Chaz Roe joins Rays Monday July 6th, 2020
- Cardinals cancel Monday workouts over testing delays July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) briefly rode stationary bike Monday July 6th, 2020
- Aaron Judge (rib) starting in right field, batting second for Yankees Monday night July 6th, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019