Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale
Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts (foot) is starting in Sunday's season finale against the Baltimore Orioles.
Betts has been dealing with some foot soreness, but he's in right field and leading off as the Red Sox and Orioles close out their seasons. Gorkys Hernandez is moving to left field and batting eighth, sending Sam Travis to the bench.
numberFire's models expect Betts to score 15.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $4,400.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could miss start of season February 26th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) scratched Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Royals' Salvador Perez (elbow) to play catcher Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Mets' J.D. Davis' shoulder MRI negative February 26th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (elbow, illness) throws BP session February 26th, 2020
- Boston's Chris Sale (illness) not participating in spring training drills February 15th, 2020
- Boston's Alex Verdugo (back) questionable for 2020 Opening Day February 15th, 2020
- Red Sox officially sign outfielder Kevin Pillar to one-year deal February 15th, 2020
- Red Sox reportedly trade pitcher David Price to Dodgers on Tuesday February 4th, 2020
- Dodgers reportedly acquire Mookie Betts from Red Sox on Tuesday February 4th, 2020