Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale
Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts (foot) is starting in Sunday's season finale against the Baltimore Orioles.
Betts has been dealing with some foot soreness, but he's in right field and leading off as the Red Sox and Orioles close out their seasons. Gorkys Hernandez is moving to left field and batting eighth, sending Sam Travis to the bench.
numberFire's models expect Betts to score 15.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $4,400.
- Josh Reddick sitting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Tim Locastro starting for Arizona Monday June 14th, 2021
- Twins starting Alex Kirilloff in right field on Monday night June 14th, 2021
- Josh Rojas batting leadoff for Diamondbacks Monday June 14th, 2021
- Twins place Rob Refsnyder (hamstring) on 10-day injured list June 14th, 2021
- Diamondbacks give Asdrubal Cabrera Monday evening off June 14th, 2021
- Austin Barnes sitting for Los Angeles Monday June 14th, 2021
- Luke Raley back to Dodgers' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Justin Turner batting third for Dodgers Monday June 14th, 2021
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers Monday June 14th, 2021
- Matt Beaty batting in cleanup spot for Dodgers on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Dodgers starting Austin Barnes behind the plate on Sunday afternoon June 13th, 2021