Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Brian O'Grady is starting in Sunday afternoon's season finale against right-hander Trevor Williams and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
O'Grady is replacing Phillip Ervin in center field and hitting ninth on the final day of the regular season.
numberFire's models expect O'Grady to score 5.4 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,000.
- White Sox pitcher Dylan Cease 'believes he'll be ready for 5-6 innings' by opening day July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Jonathan Loaisiga in New York July 6th, 2020
- Rockies' Charlie Blackmon (COVID-19) remains at home in Georgia July 6th, 2020
- Cardinals cancel Monday workouts over testing delays July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) briefly rode stationary bike Monday July 6th, 2020
- Aaron Judge (rib) starting in right field, batting second for Yankees Monday night July 6th, 2020
- Chaz Roe joins Rays Monday July 6th, 2020
- Rays' Jose Martinez absent from first day of summer workouts July 3rd, 2020
- Yoshitomo Tsutsugo returns to Tampa Bay July 1st, 2020
- Rays' Blake Snell (elbow) looked 'awesome' July 1st, 2020
- Rays' Blake Snell (elbow) throws off mound on Friday June 13th, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020