Harold Castro in Tigers' Friday lineup
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Castro is getting the nod in center field while batting leadoff against White Sox starter Ivan Nova. Gordon Beckham is getting the nod at second base while batting seventh. Jeimer Candelario is getting the nod at first base while batting second. Grayson Greiner is getting the nod behind the plate while batting eighth. Christin Stewart is getting the nod in left field while batting fourth.
Our models project Castro for 10.0 FanDuel points across 4.86 plate appearances.
- Miami's Jon Berti hitting second on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Alex Verdugo batting first for Boston on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Pedro Severino not in Baltimore's Saturday lineup August 8th, 2020
- Chance Sisco starting on Saturday for Orioles August 8th, 2020
- Jon Jay starting on Saturday for Arizona August 8th, 2020
- Christian Walker not in Arizona's Saturday lineup August 8th, 2020
- Grayson Greiner catching for Tigers on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Tigers' Travis Demeritte batting sixth on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Niko Goodrum leading off as Tigers return to field Friday August 7th, 2020
- Cardinals-Tigers series starting Tuesday postponed August 3rd, 2020
- Tigers-Reds Game 1 delayed by rain August 2nd, 2020
- Grayson Greiner not in Tigers' Game 1 lineup August 2nd, 2020