Harold Castro in Tigers' Friday lineup
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Castro is getting the nod in center field while batting leadoff against White Sox starter Ivan Nova. Gordon Beckham is getting the nod at second base while batting seventh. Jeimer Candelario is getting the nod at first base while batting second. Grayson Greiner is getting the nod behind the plate while batting eighth. Christin Stewart is getting the nod in left field while batting fourth.
Our models project Castro for 10.0 FanDuel points across 4.86 plate appearances.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019