Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York
New York Mets infielder Jeff McNeil is not in the lineup on Thursday in the team's game against the Miami Marlins.
McNeil is being replaced in left field by J.D. Davis against Marlins starter Jordan Yamamoto. Davis will bat fourth in the lineup.
In 567 plate appearances this season, McNeil has a .318 batting average and a .916 OPS.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019