Scott Kingery sitting for Phillies in D.C.
Philadelphia Phillies infielder/outfielder Scott Kingery is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Stephen Strasburg and the Washington Nationals.
Kingery is taking a seat after going 1-for-4 with a pair of stolen bases in a loss to the Nationals on Wednesday. Maikel Franco is replacing Kingery at third base and the seventh spot in the order.
Kingery has averaged 10.1 FanDuel points per game in his second year in the majors. He's slashed .259/.316/.478 with 19 homers, 55 RBI, 13 steals, and 64 runs scored in 125 games (497 plate appearances).
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019