Marco Hernandez starting for Red Sox Thursday afternoon
Boston Red Sox infielder Marco Hernandez is starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Mike Minor and the Texas Rangers.
Hernandez is on second base and leading off the order. Chris Owings is moving to shortstop, sending Xander Bogaerts to the bench.
numberFire's models expect Hernandez to score 8.8 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Angels starting Kurt Suzuki at catcher on Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Juan Lagares in right field for Los Angeles on Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Phil Gosselin batting third in Angels' Tuesday lineup July 27th, 2021
- Angels' Jared Walsh (abdomen) sitting on Tuesday night July 27th, 2021
- Dylan Moore on second base Tuesday for Seattle July 27th, 2021
- Diamondbacks' Josh Reddick scratched Tuesday versus Rangers due to illness July 27th, 2021
- Tuesday's game between Red Sox and Blue Jays postponed due to rain July 27th, 2021
- Jarren Duran joining Boston's bench Tuesday July 27th, 2021
- Franchy Cordero sitting Tuesday for Red Sox July 27th, 2021
- Michael Chavis on second base for Red Sox versus Blue Jays July 26th, 2021
- Xander Bogaerts on Red Sox's bench Monday July 26th, 2021
- Christian Vazquez catching for Red Sox Sunday July 25th, 2021