Mitch Garver on Minnesota's bench Thursday
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale versus right-hander Jordan Zimmerman and the Detroit Tigers.
Garver went 0-for-5 with 4 strikeouts on Wednesday after sitting out the previous game with a right hip issue. Jason Castro is starting at catcher for the Twins on Thursday.
Garver has averaged 13.1 FanDuel points through 355 plate appearances (92 games) for the Twins this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees October 4th, 2019