Diamondbacks Abraham Almonte (hamstring) exits Wednesday's game early
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Abraham Almonte left Wednesday's game against the Cardinals early with a hamstring injury.
Almonte suffered the injury while attempting to field a hit from Jose Martinez. Almonte was replaced in the lineup by Adam Jones.
Prior to exiting the game, Almonte drew a walk in each of his two at bats.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- Fernando Tatis Jr. (illness) back in Padres' lineup Monday March 9th, 2020
- Padres want Jurickson Profar 'concentrated at second base' during spring training February 16th, 2020
- Manuel Margot out of Padres' lineup in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Hunter Renfroe on Padres' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Francisco Mejia behind Padres' plate Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019