Diamondbacks Abraham Almonte (hamstring) exits Wednesday's game early
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Abraham Almonte left Wednesday's game against the Cardinals early with a hamstring injury.
Almonte suffered the injury while attempting to field a hit from Jose Martinez. Almonte was replaced in the lineup by Adam Jones.
Prior to exiting the game, Almonte drew a walk in each of his two at bats.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Caleb Joseph catching for Diamondbacks Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Adam Jones on Diamondbacks' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Wilmer Flores starting Sunday as Diamondbacks close year September 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Alex Avila starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Diamondbacks' Jake Lamb hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Arizona's Jarrod Dyson leading off on Saturday September 28th, 2019