Mike Soroka's final start for Braves moved to Sunday
Atlanta Braves pitcher Mike Soroka's final regular-season start has been pushed to Sunday against the New York Mets.
Josh Tomlin will start on Wednesday in place of Soroka. This sets the 22-year-old right-hander up to start Game 3 of the NLDS for the Braves. He's thrown 169 2/3 innings in his second season in the bigs after only throwing 25 2/3 innings last year before getting shut down with a shoulder injury.
Soroka is 13-4 in 28 starts this season, with a 2.60 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, 135 strikeouts, and 39 walks.
- A.J. Pollock batting seventh for Dodgers on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Tom Murphy catching for Mariners Sunday; Luis Torrens sitting April 18th, 2021
- Dodgers' Zach McKinstry not in Sunday's lineup April 18th, 2021
- Dodgers' Sheldon Neuse starting at second base on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Mariners' Taylor Trammell starting over Sam Haggerty Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Ender Inciarte (hamstring) placed on 10-day injured list April 17th, 2021
- Ozzie Albies (calf) out of Atlanta's Saturday lineup against Cubs April 17th, 2021
- Guillermo Heredia in center field for Atlanta on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Atlanta's Austin Riley starting at third base on Saturday afternoon April 17th, 2021
- Ender Inciarte in Braves' lineup against Cubs April 16th, 2021
- Braves' Ehire Adrianza on hot corner Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021