Twins' Jake Odorizzi exits early with an injury on Tuesday
Minnesota Twins pitcher Jake Odorizzi left Tuesday's game against the Detroit Tigers early with a hamstring injury.
Odorizzi took the mound to begin the seventh inning but was removed before he threw a pitch.
In six innings pitched on Tuesday Odorizzi allowed one run, two hits and a walk.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020