Update: DJ Stewart starting for Orioles versus Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles outfielder DJ Stewart is now starting on Tuesday versus the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Orioles adjusted their lineup after the Blue Jays scratched Anthony Kay (back) and replaced him with left-hander Thomas Pannone. Stewart is now starting in right field instead of Anthony Santander and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Stewart to score 7.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $2,500.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019