Jackie Bradley back in bottom half of Red Sox's lineup versus Rays
Boston Red Sox center fielder Jackie Bradley is hitting sixth in Monday's series finale versus left-hander Blake Snell and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Bradley hit a double and scored a run on Sunday while leading off for the first time this season. Rafael Devers is moving from second to third in the order. Sam Travis is batting fifth after hitting sixth on Sunday.
numberFire's models expect Bradley to score 7.2 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $2,600. The Red Sox' implied total of 3.63 runs is second-lowest on a five-game slate.
- Adam Duvall hitting cleanup in Marlins' Tuesday lineup against Arizona May 11th, 2021
- Erik Gonzalez batting fifth for Pirates on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Wilmer Difo not in Pirates' lineup on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Sandy Leon behind the plate for Miami on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas leading off for Marlins on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Miami's Corey Dickerson receives Tuesday off May 11th, 2021
- Pablo Reyes batting eighth for Milwaukee on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Brewers' Lorenzo Cain batting second on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Manny Pina catching for Brewers on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Manny Pina sitting for Brewers Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jackie Bradley starting for Brewers Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Brewers leave Pablo Reyes off Sunday lineup May 9th, 2021