Ryan O'Hearn starting for Royals in Wednesday's finale
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn is starting in Wednesday afternoon's series finale versus right-hander Homer Bailey and the Oakland Athletics.
O'Hearn is replacing Cheslor Cuthbert on first base and batting sixth. He's gone 0-for-13 with 8 strikeouts over his last four games.
numberFire's models expect O'Hearn to score 8.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $2,300.
- Nationals' Michael Taylor not starting in Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Victor Robles back in the Nationals' lineup Monday for NLCS Game 3 October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019
- Yankees' Cameron Maybin starting in left field on Sunday October 13th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton out of the Yankees' ALCS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019