Max Kepler sitting on Sunday for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins outfielder Max Kepler is not in the lineup on Sunday in the team's game against the Cleveland Indians.
Kepler is being replaced in center field by LaMonte Wade Jr. against Indians starter Shane Bieber.
In 596 plate appearances this season, Kepler has a .252 batting average an .855 OPS.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees October 4th, 2019