Jason Kipnis on Indians' bench Thursday afternoon
Cleveland Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Daniel Norris and the Detroit Tigers.
Kipnis hit a pair of solo dingers in a 4-2 win over the Tigers on Wednesday, but he's taking a seat for the series finale. Mike Freeman is covering second base for Cleveland.
numberFire's models expect Kipnis to bat .250 with 3 homers, 11 RBI, 2 steals, and 12 runs scored over the rest of the season.
- Dodgers' David Price announces he will opt out this season July 4th, 2020
- Reds considering starting Trevor Bauer every fourth day July 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Miguel Sano (COVID-19) among 4 positive tests July 4th, 2020
- Royals announce Salvador Perez tested positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Nationals expect Carter Kieboom to be starting third baseman July 4th, 2020
- Braves' Freddie Freeman tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Cubs' Jose Quintana underwent thumb surgery July 2nd, 2020
- Kris Bryant still scheduled for Cubs' leadoff duties June 29th, 2020
- Anthony Rizzo 'planning to play' for Cubs June 29th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cubs' Tyler Chatwood the front runner for fifth spot in rotation March 8th, 2020
- Ian Happ clears fence again for Cubs March 4th, 2020