Gordon Beckham starting on Sunday for Detroit
Detroit Tigers infielder Gordon Beckham is in the lineup on Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Beckham is getting the nod at second base while batting ninth in the order against Twins starter Martin Perez.
Our models project Beckham for 5.7 FanDuel points across 3.83 plate appearances.
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Jose Altuve in Astros' two-hole for ALCS Game 3 Tuesday afternoon October 15th, 2019
- Brett Gardner in left, batting fifth for Yankees against Astros October 15th, 2019
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019