Dakota Hudson throws 6 2/3 hitless in Cardinals' win
St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Dakota Hudson threw 6 2/3 hitless innings on Monday before being lifted from a 3-0 win over the Milwaukee Brewers.
Hudson fanned 7 and walked 4 on 111 pitches. The Brewers eventually broke up the no-hitter in the eighth inning. Hudson hasn't allowed a run in back-to-back starts, spanning 12 2/3 frames. He's now 11-6 in 24 starts this season, with a 3.63 ERA, 1.51 WHIP, 104 strikeouts, and 63 walks over 134 innings.
Hudson scored a season-high 51.1 FanDuel points in the win. numberFire's models expect him to record a 4.50 ERA and 1.40 WHIP with 29 K and 19 BB over the rest of the year.
- Astros' Alex Bregman (hamstring) feeling 90% March 7th, 2021
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. "feels like he did in 2018" March 7th, 2021
- Boston's Xander Bogaerts (shoulder) expected to participate in batting practice Tuesday March 7th, 2021
- Maddon: Angeles' Max Stassi (hip) could make spring debut next week March 6th, 2021
- Phillies' J.T. Realmuto (thumb) expects to be ready by Opening Day March 6th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Kevin Kiermaier (hip) expects to make spring training debut on Tuesday March 6th, 2021
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas' (elbow) recovery slowed by "creaky shoulder" March 7th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting seventh for Cardinals in postseason opener September 30th, 2020
- Kwang Hyun Kim starting Cardinals' postseason opener September 28th, 2020
- Brad Miller sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tyler O'Neill starting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Matt Carpenter sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020