Logan Morrison out of the Phillies' Saturday lineup
Philadelphia Phillies first baseman Logan Morrison is not starting in Saturday's matchup against the San Diego Padres.
Morrison will receive the night off against the Padres with Rhys Hoskins starting at first base.
In six at-bats this season, Morrison is hitting .500.
- Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday October 16th, 2019
- Nationals complete sweep of Cardinals, Howie Kendrick named 2019 NLCS MVP October 16th, 2019
- Jose Altuve homers, scores a pair as Astros take ALCS Game 3 October 16th, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Sean Rodriguez batting fifth on Saturday September 28th, 2019