Cardinals' Randy Arozarena making MLB debut Wednesday
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Randy Arozarena is making his major league debut on Wednesday night versus right-hander Brad Keller and the Kansas City Royals.
Arozarena is replacing Lane Thomas in center field and hitting ninth for his first taste of the big leagues. He could see a fair amount of opportunity in the outfield while Jose Martinez recovers from an AC shoulder sprain.
The 24-year-old Cuban slashed .349/.435/.547 batting line with 10 home runs, 23 doubles, 42 RBI, 16 steals, and 55 runs scored in 80 games this season between Double-A Springfield and Triple-A Memphis.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019