Rockies' Jeff Hoffman called up for spot start on Tuesday
Colorado Rockies pitcher Jeff Hoffman will be called up from Triple-A to make a spot start on Tuesday.
Jon Gray was scheduled to pitch but was scratched this afternoon due to a sore ankle. Hoffman will be making his ninth start of the season and his first in the big leagues since July 25.
Hoffman owns a 6.57 ERA and 1.57 WHIP with 40 strikeouts and 17 walks in 38 1/3 innings pitched this season. He is projected for 20.5 FanDuel points Tuesday by numberFire's models.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Wade Davis 'will be Colorado's closer' to start 2020 season February 11th, 2020
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019