Mookie Betts out of Boston's lineup versus Angels
Boston Red Sox right fielder Mookie Betts is not starting in Sunday afternoon's series finale versus left-hander Patrick Sandoval and the Los Angeles Angels.
It looks like a rare breather for Betts. He went 4-for-8 with a home run, 2 doubles, 3 RBI, a pair of walks drawn, and 2 runs scored on Saturday. J.D. Martinez is moving to right field Sunday and batting cleanup. Sam Travis is at designated hitter out of the six-hole. Andrew Benintendi is back in left field and hitting fifth.
numberFire's models expect Betts to record 8 homers, 25 RBI, 32 runs scored, and 6 steals over the rest of the season.
- Luis Torrens catching for San Diego on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado returns to San Diego's lineup on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Padres' Josh Naylor batting fifth on Friday September 20th, 2019
- San Diego's Wil Myers resting on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Padres' Manuel Margot hitting sixth on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Diamondbacks' Ketel Marte (back) out for the rest of the season September 20th, 2019
- Mookie Betts starting on Friday for Boston September 20th, 2019
- Chris Owings sitting for Boston on Friday September 20th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland in Boston's Friday lineup September 20th, 2019
- Gorkys Hernandez sitting on Friday for Boston September 20th, 2019
- Gorkys Hernandez in right field for Boston in Thursday's finale September 19th, 2019
- Chris Owings at shortstop Thursday for Red Sox September 19th, 2019