Aaron Civale expected to start Monday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians pitcher Aaron Civale is expected to be called up from Triple-A to start on Monday.
Civale would be taking the rotation spot of Danny Salazar who was placed on the IL with a groin strain after his start this week. The 24-year-old has made one big league start this season, back on June 22 versus the Detroit Tigers.
Civale went 6 innings, allowing no runs while striking out 6 in the win over the Tigers.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) to throw bullpen Monday March 9th, 2020
- Indians' Carlos Carrasco (hip) makes spring training debut Tuesday March 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger (knee) participates in throwing drills from 150 feet on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) out 6-to-8 weeks February 15th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger scheduled for surgery after suffering left knee injury February 14th, 2020
- Indians officially sign Domingo Santana to one-year contract on Friday February 14th, 2020