Joey Gallo leaves Rangers' win early with sore right wrist
Texas Rangers outfielder Joey Gallo was removed from Tuesday night's game against the Seattle Mariners due to right wrist soreness.
The decision was said to be precautionary, so Gallo may be back out there for Wednesday's matinee against the Seattle Mariners. He went 1-for-4 with a run scored and 2 strikeouts before leaving.
Gallo is hitting .253/.389/.598 with 22 home runs, 15 doubles, 49 RBI, and 54 runs scored in 297 plate appearances (70 games) this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019
- Rangers' Ronald Guzman starting at first base on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Scott Heineman starting on Friday for Texas September 27th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman not in Rangers' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019