Brad Peacock (shoulder) on Astros' shelf until mid-August
Houston Astros starting pitcher Brad Peacock (shoulder) will likely be sidelined until mid-August, general manager Jeff Luhnow said Sunday.
"I don’t think he'll be back this month," Luhnow said. "I think he’ll be back more middle of next month, realistically." Peacock hasn't pitched since June 27 due to a right shoulder injury.
The 31-year-old right-hander is 6-6 in 15 starts this season. He owns a 4.13 ERA and 1.15 WHIP with 89 strikeouts and 25 walks over 85 innings.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 7 lineup Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Aledmys Diaz not in Houston's Saturday lineup for Game 7 October 17th, 2020
- Houston's Aledmys Diaz starting in Friday's Game 6 lineup against Rays October 16th, 2020
- Martin Maldonado catching as Astros hope to avoid elimination October 14th, 2020
- Josh Reddick at DH for Astros versus Rays in Game 4 October 14th, 2020
- Dustin Garneau behind Astros' plate Tuesday October 13th, 2020