Julio Teheran scratched for Braves Thursday, Kyle Wright now pitching
Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Julio Teheran has been scratched from Thursday's start against right-hander Stephen Strasburg and the Washington Nationals.
Kyle Wright has been recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett to make the start instead. The Braves may just want to give Teheran an extra day of rest.
The 28-year-old right-hander has gone 5-6 in 20 starts. He owns a 3.71 ERA and 1.32 WHIP with 97 strikeouts and 52 walks over 106 2/3 innings.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Adam Duvall batting sixth on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5 October 8th, 2019
- Braves deploying the same lineup in Monday's NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2 October 4th, 2019
- Braves' Rafael Ortega sitting Thursday October 3rd, 2019