Andrew Benintendi on Boston's bench Tuesday
Boston Red Sox left fielder Andrew Benintendi is not starting on Tuesday versus the Chicago White Sox.
It appears to be a routine breather for Benintendi. J.D. Martinez is starting in left field and batting cleanup. Rafael Devers is in the two-hole. Eduardo Nunez is at designated hitter. Marco Hernandez is starting at second base and batting eighth.
numberFire's models expect Benintendi to record 7 homers, 35 RBI, 51 runs scored, and 11 steals over the rest of the season.
- Dodgers' Tony Gonsolin starting in Sunday's matchup against Atlanta August 17th, 2019
- Wilfredo Tovar starting on Saturday for Los Angeles August 17th, 2019
- Brian Goodwin starting for Angels on Saturday August 17th, 2019
- Max Stassi starting on Saturday for Angels August 17th, 2019
- Matt Thaiss sitting on Saturday for Los Angeles August 17th, 2019
- Anthony Bemboom sitting for Los Angeles on Saturday August 17th, 2019
- Red Sox place Chris Sale (elbow) on the 10-day Injured List August 17th, 2019
- Marco Hernandez out of the Red Sox's Saturday lineup August 17th, 2019
- Brock Holt starting at second base for Boston on Saturday August 17th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland in Boston's Friday lineup August 16th, 2019
- Sam Travis sitting for Boston on Friday August 16th, 2019
- Sam Travis starting for the Red Sox Wednesday August 14th, 2019