Miguel Cabrera in Tigers' Friday lineup
Detroit Tigers infielder Miguel Cabrera is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Cleveland Indians.
Cabrera is getting the nod at designated hitter while batting fourth in the order against Indians starter Trevor Bauer.
Our models project Cabrera for 7.5 FanDuel points across 4.30 plate appearances.
- Tampa Bay's Kevin Kiermaier (thumb) exits Saturday's game in the eighth inning July 20th, 2019
- Nationals will start Michael Blazek on Sunday July 20th, 2019
- San Francisco's Drew Pomeranz moved to the bullpen July 20th, 2019
- Angels place Andrew Heaney (shoulder) on the 10-day Injured List July 20th, 2019
- Albert Pujols in Angels' Saturday lineup July 20th, 2019
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes starting behind the plate on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Brandon Dixon batting sixth for the Tigers on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart receives a breather on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Tigers' Bobby Wilson resting on Friday July 19th, 2019
- John Hicks catching for the Tigers on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Detroit's Gordon Beckham sitting on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario returns to the Tigers' lineup on Friday July 19th, 2019