Jays' Teoscar Hernandez leaves Monday's game with a wrist injury
Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Teoscar Hernandez left Monday's game early with a left wrist sprain.
Hernandez was sent for x-rays, which came back negative. The extent of the sprain is not known but the club is considering him day-to-day. Hernandez was replaced in the field and lineup by Lourdes Gurriel on Monday.
Hernandez finished the day 0-for-2.
- Mets' Todd Frazier getting a breather Friday night July 19th, 2019
- Mets' Dominic Smith will bat sixth on Friday July 19th, 2019
- J.D. Davis sitting out Friday night for New York July 19th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos is in the Mets' Friday lineup July 19th, 2019
- Tomas Nido heading to the Mets' bench Friday night July 19th, 2019
- Michael Conforto batting second Friday for New York July 19th, 2019
- Billy McKinney starting for Blue Jays on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Toronto on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Friday for Blue Jays July 19th, 2019
- Randal Grichuk not in Toronto's Friday lineup July 19th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Ryan Borucki (elbow) to make season debut Sunday or Monday July 18th, 2019
- Danny Jansen is batting fifth for Toronto on Thursday July 18th, 2019