Philadelphia's Jay Bruce exits Saturday's game with left hamstring tightness
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Jay Bruce was forced to leave Saturday's game against the Atlanta Braves after experiencing left hamstring tightness.
Bruce was replaced in the fifth inning after suffering left hamstring discomfort. Consider the veteran day-to-day until an exact injury can be diagnosed and look for Nick Williams to see more playing time if Bruce needs time to recover.
In 204 at-bats this season, Bruce is hitting .230 with 19 home runs and 41 RBI.
- Dustin Garneau getting the nod at catcher Wednesday for the Angels July 17th, 2019
- Kevan Smith heads to the Angels' bench Wednesday night July 17th, 2019
- Matt Thaiss starting at first for Los Angeles Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Albert Pujols is not in the Angels' Wednesday lineup July 17th, 2019
- Toronto-Boston expected to start at 7:40 PM ET Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Yankees' J.A. Happ has next start pushed back to Friday July 17th, 2019
- Brad Miller batting fifth for Phillies against Dodgers July 17th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- J.T. Realmuto sitting Wednesday for Philadelphia July 17th, 2019
- Jay Bruce placed on Phillies' IL with strained oblique July 17th, 2019
- Nick Williams recalled, starting for Phillies versus Dodgers July 17th, 2019
- Phillies' Jay Bruce pulled from Tuesday's game with oblique injury July 16th, 2019