Angels' Justin Upton (toe) is expected to be activated off the IL by the weekend
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Justin Upton (toe) is expected to be activated off the injured list during the team's upcoming road trip.
Upton, who has been out since injuring his tow in Spring Training, has been cruising through a minor league rehab appearance this week and should join the club on their road trip that starts on Thursday in Tampa Bay.
Our models project Upton for 12 homers, 45 RBI, and a .246 batting average over 371 plate appearances the rest of the season.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Angles' Joc Pederson had five at-bats in minor league game March 8th, 2020
- Angels' Griffin Canning (elbow) diagnosed with UCL damage February 28th, 2020
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Dodgers will not trade Joc Pederson to the Angels February 11th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020