Tigers' Niko Goodrum leaves Tuesday's game early with knee injury
Detroit Tigers utility man Niko Goodrum exited Tuesday's game early after fouling a pitch off his knee.
Goodrum has been diagnosed with a knee contusion and is considered day-to-day. Gordon Beckham took over at shortstop and could make a start on Wednesday if Goodrum, is not able to give it a go.
Goodrum went 0-for-2 with 2 strikeouts before exiting on Tuesday.
- Rays' Tyler Glasnow (forearm) shut down 3 weeks June 25th, 2019
- Braves' Bryse Wilson expected to start Thursday June 25th, 2019
- Ross Stripling toeing rubber for Dodgers Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Carlos Martinez expected to take over as Cardinals' closer June 25th, 2019
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks (shoulder) tosses light pen session June 25th, 2019
- Jimmy Yacabonis will serve as the opener for the Orioles Tuesday June 24th, 2019
- Bobby Wilson staring on Sunday for Tigers June 23rd, 2019
- Harold Castro in Tigers' Sunday lineup June 23rd, 2019
- Gordon Beckham starting on Sunday for Detroit June 23rd, 2019
- John Hicks not in Detroit's Sunday lineup June 23rd, 2019
- Dawel Lugo sitting on Sunday for Chicago June 23rd, 2019
- Ronny Rodriguez sitting for Tigers on Sunday June 23rd, 2019