Tigers' Niko Goodrum leaves Tuesday's game early with knee injury
Detroit Tigers utility man Niko Goodrum exited Tuesday's game early after fouling a pitch off his knee.
Goodrum has been diagnosed with a knee contusion and is considered day-to-day. Gordon Beckham took over at shortstop and could make a start on Wednesday if Goodrum, is not able to give it a go.
Goodrum went 0-for-2 with 2 strikeouts before exiting on Tuesday.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019