Wade Davis (oblique) activated from the Rockies' injured list on Friday
Colorado Rockies pitcher Wade Davis (oblique) has been activated from the 10-day injured list on Friday.
Davis was on the shelf for over two weeks with an oblique strain but is ready to resume closing duties on Friday. Scott Oberg moves back to a setup role.
Our models project Davis for a 3.85 ERA and 1.25 WHIP with 43 strikeouts and 15 saves over 32 2/3 innings pitched the rest of the season.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Wade Davis 'will be Colorado's closer' to start 2020 season February 11th, 2020
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019