Austin Meadows goes 4-for-4, homers in Rays' win
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Austin Meadows went 4-for-4 with a home run, 3 RBI, a steal, and 2 runs scored in a 6-3 win over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
Meadows popped a leadoff homer, singled and scored in the third, was hit by a pitch and swiped a bag in the fifth, added an RBI single in the seventh, and finished things off with an RBI ground-rule double in the ninth. The 24-year-old is now slashing .341/.420/.659 with 10 taters, 27 RBI, 19 runs scored, and 5 steals across 143 plate appearances.
Meadows finished with 49.9 FanDuel points, his second-highest output of the season.
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Rays' Brendan McKay (shoulder) to debut Friday March 3rd, 2020
- Rays' Blake Snell (elbow) to practice Tuesday March 2nd, 2020
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019