David Price (illness) expected to start for Red Sox Tuesday or Wednesday
Boston Red Sox pitcher David Price (illness) is expected to start on Tuesday or Wednesday versus the Cleveland Indians.
The flu forced Price out of Saturday's start against the Houston Astros after just 2/3 of an inning. He's 2-2 through eight starts while posting a 3.24 ERA and 1.08 WHIP with 47 strikeouts and 10 walks across 41 2/3 innings.
numberFire's models expect Price to record a 3.89 ERA and 1.21 WHIP with 105 strikeouts and 31 walks over the rest of the season.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020