David Price (illness) expected to start for Red Sox Tuesday or Wednesday
Boston Red Sox pitcher David Price (illness) is expected to start on Tuesday or Wednesday versus the Cleveland Indians.
The flu forced Price out of Saturday's start against the Houston Astros after just 2/3 of an inning. He's 2-2 through eight starts while posting a 3.24 ERA and 1.08 WHIP with 47 strikeouts and 10 walks across 41 2/3 innings.
numberFire's models expect Price to record a 3.89 ERA and 1.21 WHIP with 105 strikeouts and 31 walks over the rest of the season.
- Twins place Byron Buxton (wrist) on injured list June 18th, 2019
- Kyle Schwarber returns to the Cubs' lineup on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Cubs' David Bote resting on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Brett Gardner on Yankees' bench Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton active for Yankees, starting versus Rays June 18th, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia starting in left field for the Rays on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez out of Red Sox's lineup Monday June 17th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez on Boston's bench Monday June 17th, 2019
- Sandy Leon catching Monday for Red Sox June 17th, 2019
- Red Sox's Marco Hernandez sitting Monday June 17th, 2019
- Brock Holt starting for Red Sox in opener with Twins June 17th, 2019
- Andrew Benintendi (quad) back for Boston Monday June 17th, 2019