Charlie Blackmon (calf) remains out for Rockies Sunday
Colorado Rockies outfielder Charlie Blackmon (calf) remained out of the starting lineup on Sunday versus the Baltimore Orioles.
It's a third straight absence after Blackmon injured his right calf on Thursday. Rockies manager Bud Black wouldn't rule out an injured list stint for the 32-year-old veteran.
Blackmon is batting .300/.356/.565 with 10 homers, 13 doubles, 31 RBI, 35 runs scored, and 2 steals across 219 plate appearances.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Wade Davis 'will be Colorado's closer' to start 2020 season February 11th, 2020
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019