Oakland's Khris Davis (hip) exits Tuesday's game after one at-bat
Oakland Athletics outfielder Khris Davis was forced to leave Tuesday's game against the Cleveland Indians after suffering 'linger effects' from a hip contusion.
Davis has been in and out of the lineup for most of May after suffering a left hip contusion earlier this month. At this point, it's definitely a possibility the Oakland slugger could need a stint on the Injured List. If so, expect Mark Canha to see more playing time.
In 157 at-bats this season, Davis is hitting .248 with 12 home runs and 29 RBI.
- Nationals-Phillies game on Monday has been postponed June 17th, 2019
- Jays' Teoscar Hernandez leaves Monday's game with a wrist injury June 17th, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring, knee) nearing return June 17th, 2019
- Mariners' Mitch Haniger (groin) cleared for non-baseball activity June 17th, 2019
- Byron Buxton (wrist) remains out for the Twins Monday June 17th, 2019
- Stephen Vogt in at catcher Monday for the Giants June 17th, 2019
- Stephen Piscotty (melanoma) back in action for A's Monday June 17th, 2019
- Josh Phegley returns to catching duties Monday for Oakland June 17th, 2019
- Beau Taylor heads to the A's bench Monday night June 17th, 2019
- Mark Canha not in the Oakland lineup Monday June 17th, 2019
- Robbie Grossman starting for Oakland on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Beau Taylor starting for Oakland on Sunday June 16th, 2019