Tampa Bay's Matt Duffy (hamstring) expected to return next week
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Matt Duffy (hamstring) is on track to return to the active roster next Monday.
Duffy will be eligible to return on May 27th after missing time with hamstring and back injuries. Look for Duffy to start against left-handers and serve as a utility-man.
In 503 at-bats last season, Duffy produced a .294 average with 4 home runs and 44 RBI.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun suffered fractured jaw Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun taken to hospital after being hit by a pitch March 8th, 2020
- Danny Santana to open as Rangers' primary center fielder in 2020 March 5th, 2020
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019