Dodgers' Matt Beaty playing designated hitter Tuesday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder/outfielder Matt Beaty is playing designated hitter against right-hander Aaron Slegers and the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday.
The game is being played under American League rules at Tropicana Field, so Beaty is handling DH duties and leading off the order. Joc Pederson, who typically leads off for Los Angeles, is out of the lineup.
numberFire's models believe Beaty makes for a strong value play on Tuesday's 15-game slate, as he's projected for 10.2 FanDuel points, with a price tag of only $2,100.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (knee) leaves Tuesday's game early June 25th, 2019
- Angels' Trevor Cahill (elbow) will be activated on Wednesday June 25th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger (ankle) will start on Friday June 25th, 2019
- Atlanta's Mike Soroka (forearm) will throw off a mound on Wednesday June 25th, 2019
- White Sox-Red Sox expected to start at 7:30 PM ET Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Brendan Rodgers (shoulder) lands on Rockies' injured list June 25th, 2019
- Dodgers hope Corey Seager (hamstring) will return after the All-Star break June 25th, 2019
- Kyle Garlick hitting in the sixth spot for the Dodgers on Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger sitting on Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Max Muncy out of the Dodgers' Tuesday lineup June 25th, 2019
- Dodgers' Will Smith batting fifth on Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- Matt Beaty starting at first base for the Dodgers on Tuesday June 25th, 2019