Cleveland's Shane Bieber throws a complete game shutout on Sunday
Cleveland Indians pitcher Shane Bieber produced 15 strikeouts in 9 innings pitched in Sunday's 10-0 victory over the Baltimore Orioles.
Bieber was un-hittable on Sunday, manufacturing a career high 15 strikeouts and his first major league complete game. Through 58.2 innings this season, the 23-year old has produced a 3.22 ERA and 69 strikeouts.
In his start on Sunday, Bieber scored 82 FanDuel points. He is now averaging 39.6 FanDuel points per start.
- Cubs' Javier Baez (forearm) avoids injury after exiting Friday's game early March 5th, 2021
- Philadelphia's J.T. Realmuto (thumb) utilizing splint after cast removal March 5th, 2021
- Yankees' Gio Urshela (elbow) feels good after spring debut March 5th, 2021
- White Sox's Yasmani Grandal (knee) swinging in cage on Friday March 5th, 2021
- Maddon: Angels plan for Shohei Ohtani to pitch on normal rotation turn March 5th, 2021
- Phillies' Adam Haseley (groin) set to miss four weeks March 5th, 2021
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Yankees in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Delino DeShields in center field Tuesday for Indians in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Oscar Mercado in center field for Indians on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Josh Naylor hitting sixth for Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tyler Naquin receives a breather on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Roberto Perez behind the plate for Indians on Saturday September 26th, 2020