Rangers' Willie Calhoun making 2019 debut Wednesday
Texas Rangers outfielder Willie Calhoun is making his season debut on Wednesday versus right-hander Homer Bailey and the Kansas City Royals.
The Rangers just recalled Calhoun from Triple-A Nashville. The 24-year-old former top prospect is playing designated hitter out of the two-hole in Wednesday's debut. Hunter Pence is on the bench.
Calhoun hit .304/.416/.557 with 8 homers, 5 doubles, and 22 RBI in 32 games at the Triple-A level this season.
- Welington Castillo on White Sox's bench Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- James McCann catching for White Sox Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Willson Contreras hitting fifth for Cubs Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Jason Heyward sitting for Cubs agaisnt Philadelphia May 22nd, 2019
- David Bote manning hot corner Wednesday for Cubs May 22nd, 2019
- Daniel Descalso on Cubs' bench Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Rangers' Elvis Andrus (hamstring) likely back on Saturday May 22nd, 2019
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun placed on IL with quad strain May 22nd, 2019
- Joey Gallo out of Rangers' lineup Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
- Jeff Mathis sitting Wednesday for Rangers May 22nd, 2019
- Logan Forsythe falls to Texas' five-hole against Seattle May 22nd, 2019
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa catching Wednesday May 22nd, 2019