Rangers' Willie Calhoun making 2019 debut Wednesday
Texas Rangers outfielder Willie Calhoun is making his season debut on Wednesday versus right-hander Homer Bailey and the Kansas City Royals.
The Rangers just recalled Calhoun from Triple-A Nashville. The 24-year-old former top prospect is playing designated hitter out of the two-hole in Wednesday's debut. Hunter Pence is on the bench.
Calhoun hit .304/.416/.557 with 8 homers, 5 doubles, and 22 RBI in 32 games at the Triple-A level this season.
- Adeiny Hechavarria sitting Tuesday for Mets July 16th, 2019
- Amed Rosario starting for Mets against Twins July 16th, 2019
- Robinson Cano cleaning up for Mets Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- J.D. Davis at DH as Mets visit Minnesota July 16th, 2019
- Christian Walker out of the Diamondbacks' Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Kevin Cron batting fifth for the Diamondbacks on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman out of Texas' Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Danny Santana starting for Rangers versus Diamondbacks July 16th, 2019
- Elvis Andrus hitting second Tuesday for Texas July 16th, 2019
- Rangers' Tim Federowicz on bench against Arizona July 16th, 2019
- Jeff Mathis squatting for Texas Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Willie Calhoun optioned to Triple-A July 16th, 2019