Rockies' Tyler Anderson (knee) activated off the IL, will start on Monday
Colorado Rockies pitcher Tyler Anderson (knee) was activated off the 10-day injured list on Monday and will start against the Washington Nationals.
Anderson sat out the last couple of weeks with left knee inflammation but is good to go on Monday.
Our models project Anderson for 4.6 strikeouts and 4.0 runs allowed in 5 2/3 innings pitched for 21.0 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Colorado's Josh Fuentes sitting on Tuesday night May 11th, 2021
- DJ Peters not in Dodgers' lineup on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Dom Nunez catching for Rockies on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Colorado's Garrett Hampson hitting second on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Arizona's Josh Rojas in right field on Tuesday night May 11th, 2021
- Padres' Fernando Tatis Jr. (health protocols) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Erik Gonzalez batting fifth for Pirates on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Wilmer Difo not in Pirates' lineup on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Pirates designate Todd Frazier for assignment May 10th, 2021
- Erik Gonzalez grabbing seat Monday for Pirates May 10th, 2021
- Bryan Reynolds (lower body) back in Pirates' lineup Monday May 10th, 2021
- Phillip Evans on first for Pirates against Cubs May 10th, 2021