Cleveland's Greg Allen is in the lineup on Monday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Greg Allen will start in right field on Monday.
Allen replaces Tyler Naquin in the field and lineup for the series opener with the Seattle Mariners.
Our models project Allen for 8.7 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Wilson Ramos cleaning up Wednesday for Mets July 17th, 2019
- Michael Conforto in Mets' seven-hole Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- J.D. Davis batting second for Mets versus Minnesota July 17th, 2019
- Jonathan Schoop sitting for Twins Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Luis Arraez in Wednesday's lineup July 17th, 2019
- Jorge Polanco in Twins' two-hole Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw bullpen session Wednesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Jake Bauers starting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Bobby Bradley out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis hitting sixth for the Indians on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman sitting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for the Indians on Monday July 15th, 2019