Hanley Ramirez in at DH for Cleveland on Monday
Cleveland Indians first baseman Hanley Ramirez will start at DH on Monday night.
Ramirez replaces Jake Bauers at designated hitter and will bat fifth versus the Seattle Mariners.
Our models project Ramirez for 8.9 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Harrison Bader on the St. Louis bench Wednesday afternoon July 17th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos cleaning up Wednesday for Mets July 17th, 2019
- Michael Conforto in Mets' seven-hole Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- J.D. Davis batting second for Mets versus Minnesota July 17th, 2019
- Jonathan Schoop sitting for Twins Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Luis Arraez in Wednesday's lineup July 17th, 2019
- Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw bullpen session Wednesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Jake Bauers starting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Bobby Bradley out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis hitting sixth for the Indians on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman sitting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for the Indians on Monday July 15th, 2019