Jason Kipnis (calf) making his season debut for Cleveland on Monday
Cleveland Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis (calf) was activated from the injured list Monday and will start versus the Seattle Mariners.
Kipnis will be at second and batting sixth in his 2019 debut. Brad Miller was designated for assignment to make room for Kipnis.
Our models project Kipnis for 10.4 FanDuel points on Monday.
- Michael Conforto in Mets' seven-hole Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- J.D. Davis batting second for Mets versus Minnesota July 17th, 2019
- Jonathan Schoop sitting for Twins Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Luis Arraez in Wednesday's lineup July 17th, 2019
- Jorge Polanco in Twins' two-hole Wednesday July 17th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez falls to seventh Wednesday for Twins July 17th, 2019
- Indians' Corey Kluber (arm) to throw bullpen session Wednesday July 16th, 2019
- Indians' Jake Bauers starting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Bobby Bradley out of Cleveland's Tuesday lineup July 16th, 2019
- Jason Kipnis hitting sixth for the Indians on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Cleveland's Mike Freeman sitting on Tuesday July 16th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for the Indians on Monday July 15th, 2019