Lucas Duda hits 1st dinger as Royals beat Indians
Kansas City Royals first baseman Lucas Duda went 2-for-3 with a 3-run homer and 4 RBI in a 9-8 win over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.
Duda's first dinger of the year came on a 3-run shot in the second inning and he drew a bases-loaded walk in the third. He also recorded his first multi-hit game in 2019 with a single in the fifth. The 33-year-old played sporadically over the first two weeks of the season, but he's started the last three games. Toronto opens a series against the Chicago White Sox on Monday, the beginning of a 10-day road trip.
Duda finished with a season-best 35.2 FanDuel points in the victory. numberFire's models project him for a .242 batting average with 17 homers, 48 RBI, and 44 runs scored over the rest of the season.
- San Francisco's Steven Duggar (back) scratched, Mike Yastrzemski starting on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Dodgers' Julio Urias will open on Thursday, Walker Buehler to start on Friday against Colorado June 19th, 2019
- San Diego's Chris Paddack will start on Saturday June 19th, 2019
- San Francisco's Joe Panik leading off on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford out of San Francisco's Wednesday lineup June 19th, 2019
- Update: Miami's Garrett Cooper scratched, Yadiel Rivera to start on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Adalberto Mondesi (groin) absent from Royals' lineup Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado on Royals' bench versus Mariners June 19th, 2019
- Cam Gallagher catching Wednesday for Kansas City June 19th, 2019
- Lucas Duda starting for Royals in Wednesday's finale June 19th, 2019
- Cheslor Cuthbert batting second for Royals Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Royals' Hunter Dozier (chest) to play rehab games June 16th, 2019