Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list
Cleveland Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor (calf) will not start the season on the active roster.
Lindor will be placed on the injured list to start the season after suffering a calf strain in February. Look for Eric Stamets to fill in at shortstop until Lindor can return.
Our models project Stamets to produce 8.5 FanDuel points in Opening Day's matchup against the Minnesota Twins.
- Phillies-Nationals game on Tuesday is postponed June 18th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer suffers a nose injury on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Dodgers' Kenta Maeda to get an extra day of rest before next start June 18th, 2019
- Blue Jays promote Billy McKinney to the active roster on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Austin Voth to be called up to start for Nationals Wednesday June 18th, 2019
- Yoan Moncada (back) expected to be back in White Sox lineup Wednesday June 18th, 2019
- Mike Freeman starting at second base for Cleveland on Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Leonys Martin out of the Indians' Tuesday lineup June 18th, 2019
- Mike Clevinger (back) activated from IL to start Monday for Cleveland June 17th, 2019
- Cleveland's Trevor Bauer shuts down the Tigers on Sunday June 16th, 2019
- Tyler Naquin starting for Indians versus Tigers June 16th, 2019
- Roberto Perez catching for Indians Sunday afternoon June 16th, 2019