Mike Foltynewicz (elbow) ruled out for Braves on Opening Day
Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Mike Foltynewicz (elbow) has officially been ruled out for Opening Day.
Foltynewicz has been limited to playing catch since experiencing some elbow soreness in late February. The Braves haven't said when the 27-year-old right-hander will be able to throw off a mound, so it's not clear when he will make his season debut. Sean Newcomb and Julio Teheran are the favorites to get the nod for Atlanta on Opening Day.
numberFire's models expect Folty to record a 3.60 ERA and 1.18 WHIP this season.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Atlanta's Nick Markakis starting in Friday's Game 5 lineup against Dodgers October 16th, 2020
- Johan Camargo starting for Atlanta in Wednesday's Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Nick Markakis sitting on Wednesday for Atlanta in Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2 October 13th, 2020
- Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep October 8th, 2020
- Braves' Ian Anderson starting Game 2 Wednesday October 7th, 2020