Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms
The San Francisco Giants have agreed to terms on a contract with infielder Yangervis Solarte, reports Robert Murray of The Athletic.
Murray adds that the deal is pending a physical. Solarte primarily played third base while appearing in 122 games for the Toronto Blue Jays last season, but he can contribute all over the infield. Solarte turns 32 in July.
Solarte slashed .226/.277/.378 with 17 home runs, 54 RBI, and 50 runs scored across 506 plate appearances in 2018.
- Jimmy Yacabonis will serve as the opener for the Orioles Tuesday June 24th, 2019
- Chi Chi Gonzalez expected to start Tuesday for Colorado June 24th, 2019
- Raimel Tapia drops to sixth in Rockies' Monday lineup June 24th, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon back in the Rockies' lineup Monday June 24th, 2019
- Nolan Arenado batting third for the Rockies Monday night June 24th, 2019
- Brendan Rodgers heads to the Colorado bench Monday June 24th, 2019
- Joe Panik dropped to seventh in Giants Monday lineup June 24th, 2019
- Pablo Sandoval starting at first base for the Giants Monday June 24th, 2019
- Buster Posey batting third on Monday for the Giants June 24th, 2019
- San Francisco's Brandon Belt getting Monday night off June 24th, 2019
- Donovan Solano is in the Giants' Monday lineup June 24th, 2019
- Stephen Vogt heads to the San Francisco bench Monday June 24th, 2019