Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms
The San Francisco Giants have agreed to terms on a contract with infielder Yangervis Solarte, reports Robert Murray of The Athletic.
Murray adds that the deal is pending a physical. Solarte primarily played third base while appearing in 122 games for the Toronto Blue Jays last season, but he can contribute all over the infield. Solarte turns 32 in July.
Solarte slashed .226/.277/.378 with 17 home runs, 54 RBI, and 50 runs scored across 506 plate appearances in 2018.
- Chase Anderson in Brewers' Opening Day bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Alex Reyes to start 2019 in Cardinals' bullpen March 21st, 2019
- Athletics' Jesus Luzardo out 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury March 21st, 2019
- Yankees' Greg Bird seeking X-rays for right elbow March 21st, 2019
- Dodgers' Corey Seager sails one deep in Cactus debut March 21st, 2019
- Francisco Lindor (calf) aiming to play for Indians on Opening Day March 21st, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Gregor Blanco starting for Giants on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Giants' Austin Slater sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Evan Longoria hitting third on Friday for the Giants September 28th, 2018